Our ServicesMount Pleasant Dentists
From the youngest smiles to the young-at-heart, Dr. Tara Griffin is pleased to offer a comprehensive set of preventive, restorative, cosmetic and children's dental services. With advanced dental technologies and comfort amenities to keep you relaxed and comfortable, we are committed to provide you and your entire family the dental services you need to maintain a healthy smile for life!
- Dental Cleanings & Checkups
- Dental Sealants
- Remineralization Therapies
- Oral Hygiene Instruction
- Patient Education
- Oral Cancer Screenings
- Periodontal Disease Detection
- Nutritional Counseling
- Fixed Bridges
- Dental Implant Restorations
- Partial Dentures
- Advanced Non-Surgical Gum Treatments
- All On 4 Implant Procedure
- Anti-Snoring Device
- Porcelain Veneers
- Teeth Whitening: In-Office or Take-Home
- Tooth-colored Fillings
Advanced Dental Technologies
- Digital X-ray
- Digital Intra-Oral Camera
- Environmentally Friendly Amalgam Separators
Dental implants are replacement tooth roots. Implants provide a strong foundation for fixed (permanent) or removable replacement teeth that are made to match your natural teeth.
What Are the Advantages of Dental Implants?
There are many advantages to dental implants, including:
- Improved appearance. Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth. And because they are designed to fuse with bone, they become permanent.
- Improved speech. With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip within the mount causing you to mumble or slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without the worry that teeth might slip.
- Improved comfort. Because they become part of you, implants eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures.
- Easier eating. Sliding dentures can make chewing difficult. Dental implants function like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence and without pain.
- Improved self-esteem. Dental implants can give you back your smile and help you feel better about yourself.
- Improved oral health. Dental implants don't require reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does. Because nearby teeth are not altered to support the implant, more of your own teeth are left intact, improving long-term oral health. Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, improving oral hygiene.
- Durability. Implants are very durable and will last many years. With good care, many implants last a lifetime.
- Convenience. Removable dentures are just that; removable. Dental implants eliminate the embarrassing inconvenience of removing dentures, as well as the need for messy adhesives to keep them in place.
For an exceptional visit, every time, we offer thoughtful, spa-like amenities to help you relax. Our entire team is attentive and dedicated to your overall comfort and we know that these special touches will ease anxiety and make your visit successful, not stressful. You may even discover that a visit with us is the most relaxing part of your day! It's our way of providing "Dentistry with a Delicate Touch."
- Warmed Neck Pillows & Hand Moisturizing Gloves
- Warm Facial Cloth & Lip Balm
- Headphones for Your Favorite Music
- Movie Glasses with Current Films and Classics
- Nitrous Oxide Sedation
- Fresh-baked Cookies & Bottled Water
If you need additional information or have questions about our services, feel free to contact us at (843) 971-1993. We are always happy to help!